1. mourning - noun
· state of sorrow over the death or departure of a loved one
2. mourning - noun
· the passionate and demonstrative activity of expressing grief
3. mourn - verb
· feel sadness; "She is mourning her dead child"
4. mourn - verb
· observe the customs of mourning after the death of a loved one
5. mourning - adjective
· sorrowful through loss or deprivation; "bereft of hope"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.