1. mother - noun
· a woman who has given birth to a child (also used as a term of address to your mother); "the mother of three children"
2. mother - noun
· a stringy slimy substance consisting of yeast cells and bacteria; forms during fermentation and is added to cider or wine to produce vinegar
3. mother - noun
· a term of address for an elderly woman
4. mother - noun
· a term of address for a mother superior
5. mother - noun
· a condition that is the inspiration for an activity or situation; "necessity is the mother of invention"
6. mother - verb
· care for like a mother; "She fusses over her husband"
7. mother - verb
· make (offspring) by reproduction; "Abraham begot Isaac"; "John fathered four daughters"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.