1. mopes - noun
· an informal expression for a mildly depressed state; "in the dumps"; "have the mopes"
2. mope - noun
· someone who wastes time
3. mope - verb
· move around slowly and aimlessly
4. mope - verb
· be apathetic, gloomy, or dazed
5. mop - verb
· to wash or wipe with or as if with a mop; "Mop the hallway now"; "He mopped her forehead with a towel"
6. mop - verb
· make a sad face and thrust out one's lower lip; "mop and mow"; "The girl pouted"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.