1. moor - noun
· one of the Muslim people of north Africa; of mixed Arab and Berber descent; converted to Islam in the 8th century; conqueror of Spain in the 8th century
2. moor - noun
· open land usually with peaty soil covered with heather and bracken and moss
3. moor - verb
· secure in or as if in a berth or dock; "tie up the boat"
4. moor - verb
· come into or dock at a wharf; "the big ship wharfed in the evening"
5. moor - verb
· secure with cables or ropes; "moor the boat"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.