1. moon - noun
· the natural satellite of the Earth; "the average distance to the Moon is 384,400 kilometers"; "men first stepped on the moon in 1969"
2. moon - noun
· any object resembling a moon; "he made a moon lamp that he used as a night light"; "the clock had a moon that showed various phases"
3. moon - noun
· the period between successive new moons (29.531 days)
4. moon - noun
· the light of the Moon; "moonlight is the smuggler's enemy"; "the Moon was bright enough to read by"
5. moon - noun
· United States religious leader (born in Korea) who founded the Unification Church in 1954; was found guilty of conspiracy to evade taxes (born in 1920)
6. moon - noun
· any natural satellite of a planet; "Jupiter has sixteen moons"
7. moon - verb
· have dreamlike musings or fantasies while awake; "She looked out the window, daydreaming"
8. moon - verb
· be idle in a listless or dreamy way
9. moon - verb
· expose one's buttocks to; "moon the audience"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.