1. moment - noun
· a particular point in time; "the moment he arrived the party began"
2. moment - noun
· an indefinitely short time; "wait just a moment"; "in a mo"; "it only takes a minute"; "in just a bit"
3. moment - noun
· at this time; "the disappointments of the here and now"; "she is studying at the moment"
4. moment - noun
· having important effects or influence; "decisions of great consequence are made by the president himself"; "virtue is of more moment than security"; "that result is of no consequence"
5. moment - noun
· a turning force produced by an object acting at a distance (or a measure of that force)
6. moment - noun
· the n-th moment of a distribution is the expected value of the n-th power of the deviations from a fixed value
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.