1. molding - noun
· the act of creating something by casting it in a mold
2. molding - noun
· a decorative strip used for ornamentation or finishing
3. molding - noun
· a decorative recessed or relieved surface on an edge
4. molding - noun
· sculpture produced by molding
5. molding - noun
· a preliminary sculpture in wax or clay from which a finished work can be copied
6. mold - verb
· form in clay, wax, etc; "model a head with clay"
7. mold - verb
· become moldy; spoil due to humidity; "The furniture molded in the old house"
8. mold - verb
· form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold; "cast a bronze sculpture"
9. mold - verb
· make something, usually for a specific function; "She molded the rice balls carefully"; "Form cylinders from the dough"; "shape a figure"; "Work the metal into a sword"
10. mold - verb
· fit tightly, follow the contours of; "The dress molds her beautiful figure"
11. mold - verb
· shape or influence; give direction to; "experience often determines ability"; "mold public opinion"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.