1. mold - noun
· the distinctive form in which a thing is made; "pottery of this cast was found throughout the region"
2. mold - noun
· container into which liquid is poured to create a given shape when it hardens
3. mold - noun
· loose soil rich in organic matter
4. mold - noun
· the process of becoming mildewed
5. mold - noun
· a fungus that produces a superficial growth on various kinds of damp or decaying organic matter
6. mold - noun
· a dish or dessert that is formed in or on a mold; "a lobster mold"; "a gelatin dessert made in a mold"
7. mold - noun
· a distinctive nature, character, or type; "a leader in the mold of her predecessors"
8. mold - noun
· sculpture produced by molding
9. mold - verb
· form in clay, wax, etc; "model a head with clay"
10. mold - verb
· become moldy; spoil due to humidity; "The furniture molded in the old house"
11. mold - verb
· form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold; "cast a bronze sculpture"
12. mold - verb
· make something, usually for a specific function; "She molded the rice balls carefully"; "Form cylinders from the dough"; "shape a figure"; "Work the metal into a sword"
13. mold - verb
· fit tightly, follow the contours of; "The dress molds her beautiful figure"
14. mold - verb
· shape or influence; give direction to; "experience often determines ability"; "mold public opinion"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.