1. modulate - verb
· change the key of, in music; "modulate the melody"
2. modulate - verb
· vary the pitch of one's speech
3. modulate - verb
· fix or adjust the time, amount, degree, or rate of; "regulate the temperature"; "modulate the pitch"
4. modulate - verb
· adjust the pitch, tone, or volume of
5. modulate - verb
· vary the frequency, amplitude, phase, or other characteristic of (electromagnetic waves)
6. modulated - adjective
· changed or adjusted in pitch, tone, or volume
7. modulated - adjective
· altered in volume as well as tone or pitch
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.