1. mix - verb
· mix together different elements; "The colors blend well"
2. mix - verb
· open (a place) to members of all races and ethnic groups; "This school is completely desegregated"
3. mix - verb
· combine (electronic signals); "mixing sounds"
4. mix - verb
· add as an additional element or part; "mix water into the drink"
5. mix - verb
· to bring or combine together or with something else; "resourcefully he mingled music and dance"
6. mix - verb
· mix so as to make a random order or arrangement; "shuffle the cards"
7. mixed - adjective
· consisting of a haphazard assortment of different kinds; "an arrangement of assorted spring flowers"; "assorted sizes"; "miscellaneous accessories"; "a mixed program of baroque and contemporary music"; "a motley crew"; "sundry sciences commonly known as social"- I.A.Richards
8. mixed - adjective
· involving or composed of different races; "interracial schools"; "a mixed neighborhood"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.