1. minute - noun
· a unit of time equal to 60 seconds or 1/60th of an hour; "he ran a 4 minute mile"
2. minute - noun
· an indefinitely short time; "wait just a moment"; "in a mo"; "it only takes a minute"; "in just a bit"
3. minute - noun
· a particular point in time; "the moment he arrived the party began"
4. minute - noun
· a unit of angular distance equal to a 60th of a degree
5. minute - noun
· a short note; "the secretary keeps the minutes of the meeting"
6. minute - noun
· distance measured by the time taken to cover it; "we live an hour from the airport"; "its just 10 minutes away"
7. minute - adjective
· infinitely or immeasurably small; "two minute whiplike threads of protoplasm"; "reduced to a microscopic scale"
8. minute - adjective
· characterized by painstaking care and detailed examination; "a minute inspection of the grounds"; "a narrow scrutiny"; "an exact and minute report"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.