Dictionary Results for minute|
1. minute - noun
· a unit of time equal to 60 seconds or 1/60th of an hour; "he ran a 4 minute mile"
Hypernym(s): time_unit, unit_of_time
2. minute - noun
· an indefinitely short time; "wait just a moment"; "in a mo"; "it only takes a minute"; "in just a bit"
Synonym(s): moment, mo, second, bit
3. minute - noun
· a particular point in time; "the moment he arrived the party began"
Synonym(s): moment, second, instant
Hypernym(s): point, point_in_time
4. minute - noun
· a unit of angular distance equal to a 60th of a degree
Synonym(s): arcminute, minute_of_arc
5. minute - noun
· a short note; "the secretary keeps the minutes of the meeting"
6. minute - noun
· distance measured by the time taken to cover it; "we live an hour from the airport"; "its just 10 minutes away"
7. minute - adjective
· infinitely or immeasurably small; "two minute whiplike threads of protoplasm"; "reduced to a microscopic scale"
8. minute - adjective
· characterized by painstaking care and detailed examination; "a minute inspection of the grounds"; "a narrow scrutiny"; "an exact and minute report"
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.