1. minuscule - noun
· the characters that were once kept in bottom half of a compositor's type case
2. minuscule - noun
· a small cursive script developed from uncial between the 7th and 9th centuries and used in medieval manuscripts
3. minuscule - adjective
· of or relating to a small cursive script developed from uncial; 7th to 9th centuries
4. minuscule - adjective
· lowercase; "little a"; "small a"; "e.e.cummings's poetry is written all in minuscule letters"
5. minuscule - adjective
· extremely small; "a minuscule kitchen"; "a minuscule amount of rain fell"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.