1. mill - verb
· move about in a confused manner
2. mill - verb
· grind with a mill; "mill grain"
3. mill - verb
· produce a ridge around the edge of; "mill a coin"
4. mill - verb
· roll out (metal) with a rolling machine
5. milled - adjective
· (of grains especially rice) having the husk or outer layers removed; "polished rice"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.