Dictionary Results for mesh|
1. mesh - noun
· the number of openings per linear inch of a screen; measures size of particles; "a 100 mesh screen"; "100 mesh powdered cellulose"
Hypernym(s): linear_unit, linear_measure
2. mesh - noun
· contact by fitting together; "the engagement of the clutch"; "the meshing of gears"
Synonym(s): engagement, meshing, interlocking
Hypernym(s): contact, impinging, striking
3. mesh - noun
· the topology of a network whose components are all connected directly to every other component
Hypernym(s): topology, network_topology
4. mesh - noun
· an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
Synonym(s): net, network, meshing, meshwork
Hypernym(s): fabric, cloth, material, textile
5. mesh - noun
· the act of interlocking or meshing; "an interlocking of arms by the police held the crowd in check"
Synonym(s): meshing, interlock, interlocking
Hypernym(s): catch, grab, snatch, snap
6. mesh - verb
· keep engaged; "engaged the gears"
Synonym(s): engage, lock, operate
Hypernym(s): move, displace
7. mesh - verb
· coordinate in such a way that all parts work together effectively
Hypernym(s): organize, organise, coordinate
8. mesh - verb
· work together in harmony
9. mesh - verb
· entangle or catch in (or as if in) a mesh
Synonym(s): enmesh, ensnarl
Hypernym(s): entangle, tangle, mat, snarl
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.