1. memory - noun
· something that is remembered; "search as he would, the memory was lost"
2. memory - noun
· the cognitive processes whereby past experience is remembered; "he can do it from memory"; "he enjoyed remembering his father"
3. memory - noun
· the power of retaining and recalling past experience; "he had a good memory when he was younger"
4. memory - noun
· an electronic memory device; "a memory and the CPU form the central part of a computer to which peripherals are attached"
5. memory - noun
· the area of cognitive psychology that studies memory processes; "he taught a graduate course on learning and memory"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.