1. mature - adjective
· characteristic of maturity; "mature for her age"
2. mature - adjective
· fully considered and perfected; "mature plans"
3. mature - adjective
· having reached full natural growth or development; "a mature cell"
4. mature - adjective
· fully developed or matured and ready to be eaten or used; "ripe peaches"; "full-bodied mature wines"
5. mature - adjective
· (of birds) having developed feathers or plumage; often used in combination
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.