1. mat - noun
· a thick flat pad used as a floor covering
2. mat - noun
· mounting consisting of a border or background for a picture
3. mat - noun
· sports equipment consisting of a piece of thick padding on the floor for gymnastic sports
4. mat - noun
· a mass that is densely tangled or interwoven; "a mat of weeds and grass"
5. mat - noun
· a master's degree in teaching
6. mat - noun
· the property of having little or no contrast; lacking highlights or gloss
7. mat - noun
· a foundation (usually on soft ground) consisting of an extended layer of reinforced concrete
8. mat - noun
· a small pad of material that is used to protect surface from an object placed on it
9. mat - verb
· twist together or entwine into a confusing mass; "The child entangled the cord"
10. mat - verb
· change texture so as to become matted and felt-like; "The fabric felted up after several washes"
11. mat - adjective
· not reflecting light; not glossy; "flat wall paint"; "a photograph with a matte finish"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.