1. margin - noun
· the boundary line or the area immediately inside the boundary
2. margin - noun
· an amount beyond the minimum necessary; "the margin of victory"
3. margin - noun
· the amount of collateral a customer deposits with a broker when borrowing from the broker to buy securities
4. margin - noun
· (finance) the net sales minus the cost of goods and services sold
5. margin - noun
· the blank space that surrounds the text on a page; "he jotted a note in the margin"
6. margin - noun
· a permissible difference; allowing some freedom to move within limits
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.