1. mantle - noun
· the cloak as a symbol of authority; "place the mantle of authority on younger shoulders"
2. mantle - noun
· United States baseball player (1931-1997)
3. mantle - noun
· the layer of the earth between the crust and the core
4. mantle - noun
· anything that covers; "there was a blanket of snow"
5. mantle - noun
· (zoology) a protective layer of epidermis in mollusks or brachiopods that secretes a substance forming the shell
6. mantle - noun
· shelf that projects from wall above fireplace
7. mantle - noun
· hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
8. mantle - noun
· a sleeveless garment like a cloak but shorter
9. mantle - verb
· spread over a surface, like a mantle
10. mantle - verb
· cover like a mantle; "The ivy mantles the building"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.