1. manoeuvre - noun
· a plan for attaining a particular goal
2. manoeuvre - noun
· a military training exercise
3. manoeuvre - noun
· a deliberate coordinated movement requiring dexterity and skill; "he made a great maneuver"; "the runner was out on a play by the shortstop"
4. manoeuvre - noun
· a move made to gain a tactical end
5. manoeuvre - noun
· an action aimed at evading an opponent
6. manoeuvre - verb
· act in order to achieve a certain goal; "He maneuvered to get the chairmanship"; "She maneuvered herself into the directorship"
7. manoeuvre - verb
· direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
8. manoeuvre - verb
· perform a movement in military or naval tactics in order to secure an advantage in attack or defense
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.