1. manifold - noun
· a pipe that has several lateral outlets to or from other pipes
2. manifold - noun
· a lightweight paper used with carbon paper to make multiple copies; "an original and two manifolds"
3. manifold - noun
· a set of points such as those of a closed surface or an analogue in three or more dimensions
4. manifold - verb
· make multiple copies of; "multiply a letter"
5. manifold - verb
· combine or increase by multiplication; "He managed to multiply his profits"
6. manifold - adjective
· many and varied; having many features or forms; "manifold reasons"; "our manifold failings"; "manifold intelligence"; "the multiplex opportunities in high technology"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.