1. male - noun
· an animal that produces gametes (spermatozoa) that can fertilize female gametes (ova)
2. male - noun
· a person who belongs to the sex that cannot have babies
3. male - noun
· the capital of Maldives in the center of the islands
4. male - adjective
· being the sex (of plant or animal) that produces gametes (spermatozoa) that perform the fertilizing function in generation; "a male infant"; "a male holly tree"
5. male - adjective
· characteristic of a man; "a deep male voice"; "manly sports"
6. male - adjective
· for or pertaining to or composed of men or boys; "the male lead"; "the male population"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.