1. madness - noun
· obsolete terms for legal insanity
2. madness - noun
· an acute viral disease of the nervous system of warm-blooded animals (usually transmitted by the bite of a rabid animal); rabies is fatal if the virus reaches the brain
3. madness - noun
· a feeling of intense anger; "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"; "his face turned red with rage"
4. madness - noun
· the quality of being rash and foolish; "trying to drive through a blizzard is the height of folly"; "adjusting to an insane society is total foolishness"
5. madness - noun
· unrestrained excitement or enthusiasm; "poetry is a sort of divine madness"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.