1. lower - noun
· the lower of two berths
2. lower - verb
· move something or somebody to a lower position; "take down the vase from the shelf"
3. lower - verb
· set lower; "lower a rating"; "lower expectations"
4. lower - verb
· make lower or quieter; "turn down the volume of a radio"
5. lower - verb
· cause to drop or sink; "The lack of rain had depressed the water level in the reservoir"
6. lower - verb
· look angry or sullen, wrinkle one's forehead, as if to signal disapproval
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.