Dictionary Results for loops|
1. loop - noun
· fastener consisting of a metal ring for lining a small hole to permit the attachment of cords or lines
Synonym(s): cringle, eyelet, grommet, grummet
Hypernym(s): fastener, fastening, holdfast, fixing
2. loop - noun
· anything with a round or oval shape (formed by a curve that is closed and does not intersect itself)
Hypernym(s): simple_closed_curve, Jordan_curve
3. loop - noun
· (computer science) a single execution of a set of instructions that are to be repeated; "the solution took hundreds of iterations"
Hypernym(s): process, physical_process
4. loop - noun
· an inner circle of advisors (especially under President Reagan); "he's no longer in the loop"
Hypernym(s): clique, coterie, ingroup, inner_circle, pack, camp
5. loop - noun
· the basic pattern of the human fingerprint
6. loop - noun
· a computer program that performs a series of instructions repeatedly until some specified condition is satisfied
Hypernym(s): program, programme, computer_program, computer_programme
7. loop - noun
· the topology of a network whose components are serially connected in such a way that the last component is connected to the first component
Hypernym(s): topology, network_topology
8. loop - noun
· an intrauterine device in the shape of a loop
Hypernym(s): intrauterine_device, IUD
9. loop - noun
· a complete electrical circuit around which current flows or a signal circulates
Hypernym(s): circuit, electrical_circuit, electric_circuit
10. loop - noun
· a flight maneuver; aircraft flies a complete circle in the vertical plane
Hypernym(s): flight_maneuver, airplane_maneuver
11. loop - verb
· move in loops; "The bicycle looped around the tree"
12. loop - verb
· make a loop in; "loop a rope"
Hypernym(s): knit, entwine
13. loop - verb
· fly loops, perform a loop; "the stunt pilot looped his plane"
14. loop - verb
· wind around something in coils or loops
Synonym(s): coil, curl
Hypernym(s): wind, wrap, roll, twine
15. loop - verb
· fasten or join with a loop; "He looped the watch through his belt"
Hypernym(s): tie, bind
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.