1. longer - noun
· a person with a strong desire for something; "a longer for money"; "a thirster after blood"; "a yearner for knowledge"
2. long - adjective
· primarily temporal sense; being or indicating a relatively great or greater than average duration or passage of time or a duration as specified; "a long life"; "a long boring speech"; "a long time"; "a long friendship"; "a long game"; "long ago"; "an hour long"
3. long - adjective
· primarily spatial sense; of relatively great or greater than average spatial extension or extension as specified; "a long road"; "a long distance"; "contained many long words"; "ten miles long"
4. long - adjective
· of relatively great height; "a race of long gaunt men"- Sherwood Anderson; "looked out the long French windows"
5. long - adjective
· good at remembering; "a retentive mind"; "tenacious memory"
6. long - adjective
· holding securities or commodities in expectation of a rise in prices; "is long on coffee"; "a long position in gold"
7. long - adjective
· (of speech sounds or syllables) of relatively long duration; "the English vowel sounds in `bate', `beat', `bite', `boat', `boot' are long"
8. long - adjective
· involving substantial risk; "long odds"
9. long - adjective
· planning prudently for the future; "large goals that required farsighted policies"; "took a long view of the geopolitical issues"
10. long - adjective
· having or being more than normal or necessary; "long on brains"; "in long supply"
11. longer - adverb
· for more time; "can I stay bit longer?"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.