1. list - noun
· a database containing an ordered array of items (names or topics)
2. list - noun
· the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical; "the tower had a pronounced tilt"; "the ship developed a list to starboard"; "he walked with a heavy inclination to the right"
3. list - verb
· give or make a list of; name individually; give the names of; "List the states west of the Mississippi"
4. list - verb
· include in a list; "Am I listed in your register?"
5. list - verb
· cause to lean to the side; "Erosion listed the old tree"
6. list - verb
· tilt to one side; "The balloon heeled over"; "the wind made the vessel heel"; "The ship listed to starboard"
7. list - verb
· enumerate; "We must number the names of the great mathematicians"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.