1. link - noun
· the means of connection between things linked in series
2. link - noun
· a fastener that serves to join or connect; "the walls are held together with metal links placed in the wet mortar during construction"
3. link - noun
· the state of being connected; "the connection between church and state is inescapable"
4. link - noun
· a connecting shape
5. link - noun
· a unit of length equal to 1/100 of a chain
6. link - noun
· (computing) an instruction that connects one part of a program or an element on a list to another program or list
7. link - noun
· a channel for communication between groups; "he provided a liaison with the guerrillas"
8. link - noun
· a two-way radio communication system (usually microwave); part of a more extensive telecommunication network
9. link - noun
· an interconnecting circuit between two or more locations for the purpose of transmitting and receiving data
10. link - verb
· make a logical or causal connection; "I cannot connect these two pieces of evidence in my mind"; "colligate these facts"; "I cannot relate these events at all"
11. link - verb
· connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces; "Can you connect the two loudspeakers?"; "Tie the ropes together"; "Link arms"
12. link - verb
· be or become joined or united or linked; "The two streets connect to become a highway"; "Our paths joined"; "The travelers linked up again at the airport"
13. link - verb
· link with or as with a yoke; "yoke the oxen together"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.