1. lining - noun
· a protective covering that protects an inside surface
2. lining - noun
· a piece of cloth that is used as the inside surface of a garment
3. lining - noun
· providing something with a surface of a different material
4. lining - noun
· the act of attaching an inside lining (to a garment or curtain etc.)
5. line - verb
· be in line with; form a line along; "trees line the riverbank"
6. line - verb
· cover the interior of; "line the gloves"; "line a chimney"
7. line - verb
· make a mark or lines on a surface; "draw a line"; "trace the outline of a figure in the sand"
8. line - verb
· mark with lines; "sorrow had lined his face"
9. line - verb
· fill plentifully; "line one's pockets"
10. line - verb
· reinforce with fabric; "lined books are more enduring"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.