Dictionary Results for lining|
1. lining - noun
· a protective covering that protects an inside surface
Hypernym(s): protective_covering, protective_cover, protection
2. lining - noun
· a piece of cloth that is used as the inside surface of a garment
Hypernym(s): piece_of_cloth, piece_of_material
3. lining - noun
· providing something with a surface of a different material
Hypernym(s): application, coating, covering
4. lining - noun
· the act of attaching an inside lining (to a garment or curtain etc.)
5. line - verb
· be in line with; form a line along; "trees line the riverbank"
6. line - verb
· cover the interior of; "line the gloves"; "line a chimney"
7. line - verb
· make a mark or lines on a surface; "draw a line"; "trace the outline of a figure in the sand"
Synonym(s): trace, draw, describe, delineate
8. line - verb
· mark with lines; "sorrow had lined his face"
Hypernym(s): score, nock, mark
9. line - verb
· fill plentifully; "line one's pockets"
Hypernym(s): fill, fill_up, make_full
10. line - verb
· reinforce with fabric; "lined books are more enduring"
Hypernym(s): reinforce, reenforce
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.