1. lime - noun
· a caustic substance produced by heating limestone
2. lime - noun
· a white crystalline oxide used in the production of calcium hydroxide
3. lime - noun
· a sticky adhesive that is smeared on small branches to capture small birds
4. lime - noun
· any of various related trees bearing limes
5. lime - noun
· any of various deciduous trees of the genus Tilia with heart-shaped leaves and drooping cymose clusters of yellowish often fragrant flowers; several yield valuable timber
6. lime - noun
· the green acidic fruit of any of various lime trees
7. lime - verb
· spread birdlime on branches to catch birds
8. lime - verb
· cover with lime so as to induce growth; "lime the lawn"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.