1. legs - noun
· staying power; "that old Broadway play really has legs"
2. leg - noun
· a human limb; commonly used to refer to a whole limb but technically only the part of the limb between the knee and ankle
3. leg - noun
· a structure in animals that is similar to a human leg and used for locomotion
4. leg - noun
· one of the supports for a piece of furniture
5. leg - noun
· a part of a forked or branching shape; "he broke off one of the branches"
6. leg - noun
· the limb of an animal used for food
7. leg - noun
· a prosthesis that replaces a missing leg
8. leg - noun
· a cloth covering consisting of the part of a pair of trousers that covers a person's leg
9. leg - noun
· (nautical) the distance traveled by a sailing vessel on a single tack
10. leg - noun
· a section or portion of a journey or course; "then we embarked on the second stage of our Caribbean cruise"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.