Dictionary Results for legs|
1. legs - noun
· staying power; "that old Broadway play really has legs"
Hypernym(s): stamina, staying_power, toughness
2. leg - noun
· a human limb; commonly used to refer to a whole limb but technically only the part of the limb between the knee and ankle
3. leg - noun
· a structure in animals that is similar to a human leg and used for locomotion
4. leg - noun
· one of the supports for a piece of furniture
5. leg - noun
· a part of a forked or branching shape; "he broke off one of the branches"
Synonym(s): branch, ramification
6. leg - noun
· the limb of an animal used for food
Hypernym(s): cut, cut_of_meat
7. leg - noun
· a prosthesis that replaces a missing leg
Synonym(s): peg, wooden_leg, pegleg
Hypernym(s): prosthesis, prosthetic_device
8. leg - noun
· a cloth covering consisting of the part of a pair of trousers that covers a person's leg
9. leg - noun
· (nautical) the distance traveled by a sailing vessel on a single tack
Hypernym(s): distance, length
10. leg - noun
· a section or portion of a journey or course; "then we embarked on the second stage of our Caribbean cruise"
Hypernym(s): travel, traveling, travelling
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.