Dictionary Results for leak|
1. leak - noun
· an accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape; "one of the tires developed a leak"
2. leak - noun
· soft watery rot in fruits and vegetables caused by fungi
3. leak - noun
· a euphemism for urination; "he had to take a leak"
Synonym(s): wetting, making_water, passing_water
Hypernym(s): micturition, urination
4. leak - noun
· the discharge of a fluid from some container; "they tried to stop the escape of gas from the damaged pipe"; "he had to clean up the leak"
Synonym(s): escape, leakage, outflow
Hypernym(s): discharge, outpouring, run
5. leak - noun
· unauthorized (especially deliberate) disclosure of confidential information
Hypernym(s): disclosure, revelation, revealing
6. leak - verb
· tell anonymously; "The news were leaked to the paper"
Hypernym(s): unwrap, disclose, let_on, bring_out, reveal, discover, expose, divulge, break, give_away, let_out, uncover
7. leak - verb
· be leaked; "The news leaked out despite his secrecy"
Hypernym(s): break, get_out, get_around
8. leak - verb
· enter or escape as through a hole or crack or fissure; "Water leaked out of the can into the backpack"; "Gas leaked into the basement"
Hypernym(s): issue, emerge, come_out, come_forth, go_forth, egress
9. leak - verb
· have an opening that allows light or substances to enter or go out; "The container leaked gasoline"; "the roof leaks badly"
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.