1. lead - verb
· take somebody somewhere; "We lead him to our chief"; "can you take me to the main entrance?"; "He conducted us to the palace"
2. lead - verb
· produce as a result or residue; "The water left a mark on the silk dress"; "Her blood left a stain on the napkin"
3. lead - verb
· tend to or result in; "This remark lead to further arguments among the guests"
4. lead - verb
· travel in front of; go in advance of others; "The procession was headed by John"
5. lead - verb
· cause to undertake a certain action; "Her greed led her to forge the checks"
6. lead - verb
· stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope; run or extend between two points or beyond a certain point; "Service runs all the way to Cranbury"; "His knowledge doesn't go very far"; "My memory extends back to my fourth year of life"; "The facts extend beyond a consideration of her personal assets"
7. lead - verb
· be in charge of; "Who is heading this project?"
8. lead - verb
· be ahead of others; be the first; "she topped her class every year"
9. lead - verb
· be conducive to; "The use of computers in the classroom lead to better writing"
10. lead - verb
· lead, as in the performance of a composition; "conduct an orchestra; Barenboim conducted the Chicago symphony for years"
11. lead - verb
· lead, extend, or afford access; "This door goes to the basement"; "The road runs South"
12. lead - verb
· move ahead (of others) in time or space
13. lead - verb
· cause something to pass or lead somewhere; "Run the wire behind the cabinet"
14. lead - verb
· preside over; "John moderated the discussion"
15. leaded - adjective
· (of panes of glass) fixed in place by means of thin strips of lead; "leaded windowpanes"
16. leaded - adjective
· treated or mixed with lead; "leaded gasoline"; "leaded zinc"
17. leaded - adjective
· having thin strips of lead between the lines of type
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.