1. lapsing - noun
· a failure to maintain a higher state
2. lapse - verb
· pass into a specified state or condition; "He sank into nirvana"
3. lapse - verb
· end, at least for a long time; "The correspondence lapsed"
4. lapse - verb
· drop to a lower level, as in one's morals or standards
5. lapse - verb
· go back to bad behavior; "Those who recidivate are often minor criminals"
6. lapse - verb
· let slip; "He lapsed his membership"
7. lapse - verb
· pass by; "three years elapsed"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.