1. landing - noun
· an intermediate platform in a staircase
2. landing - noun
· structure providing a place where boats can land people or goods
3. landing - noun
· the act of coming down to the earth (or other surface); "the plane made a smooth landing"; "his landing on his feet was catlike"
4. landing - noun
· the act of coming to land after a voyage
5. land - verb
· reach or come to rest; "The bird landed on the highest branch"; "The plane landed in Istanbul"
6. land - verb
· cause to come to the ground; "the pilot managed to land the airplane safely"
7. land - verb
· bring into a different state; "this may land you in jail"
8. land - verb
· bring ashore; "The drug smugglers landed the heroin on the beach of the island"
9. land - verb
· deliver (a blow); "He landed several blows on his opponent's head"
10. land - verb
· arrive on shore; "The ship landed in Pearl Harbor"
11. land - verb
· shoot at and force to come down; "the enemy landed several of our aircraft"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.