1. lance - noun
· a long pointed rod used as a tool or weapon
2. lance - noun
· an implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish
3. lance - noun
· a surgical knife with a pointed double-edged blade; used for punctures and small incisions
4. lance - verb
· move quickly, as if by cutting one's way; "Planes lanced towards the shore"
5. lance - verb
· pierce with a lance, as in a knights' fight
6. lance - verb
· open by piercing with a lancet; "lance a boil"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.