1. labor - verb
· strive and make an effort to reach a goal; "She tugged for years to make a decent living"; "We have to push a little to make the deadline!"; "She is driving away at her doctoral thesis"
2. labor - verb
· work hard; "She was digging away at her math homework"; "Lexicographers drudge all day long"
3. labor - verb
· undergo the efforts of childbirth
4. labored - adjective
· lacking natural ease; "a labored style of debating"
5. labored - adjective
· requiring or showing effort; "heavy breathing"; "the subject made for labored reading"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.