1. label - verb
· assign a label to; designate with a label; "These students were labelled `learning disabled'"
2. label - verb
· attach a tag or label to; "label these bottles"
3. label - verb
· pronounce judgment on; "They labeled him unfit to work here"
4. label - verb
· distinguish (as a compound or molecule) by introducing a labeled atom
5. label - verb
· distinguish (an element or atom) by using a radioactive isotope or an isotope of unusual mass for tracing through chemical reactions
6. labelled - adjective
· bearing or marked with a label or tag; "properly labeled luggage"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.