1. label - noun
· a brief description given for purposes of identification; "the label modern is applied to many different kinds of architecture"
2. label - noun
· trade name of a company that produces musical recordings; "the artists and repertoire department of a recording label is responsible for finding new talent"
3. label - noun
· a radioactive isotope that is used in a compound in order to trace the mechanism of a chemical reaction
4. label - noun
· an identifying or descriptive marker that is attached to an object
5. label - verb
· assign a label to; designate with a label; "These students were labelled `learning disabled'"
6. label - verb
· attach a tag or label to; "label these bottles"
7. label - verb
· pronounce judgment on; "They labeled him unfit to work here"
8. label - verb
· distinguish (as a compound or molecule) by introducing a labeled atom
9. label - verb
· distinguish (an element or atom) by using a radioactive isotope or an isotope of unusual mass for tracing through chemical reactions
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.