1. knot - verb
· make into knots; make knots out of; "She knotted her fingers"
2. knot - verb
· tie or fasten into a knot; "knot the shoelaces"
3. knot - verb
· tangle or complicate; "a ravelled story"
4. knotted - adjective
· tied with a knot; "his carefully knotted necktie"
5. knotted - adjective
· used of old persons or old trees; covered with knobs or knots; "gnarled and knotted hands"; "a knobbed stick"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.