1. knocker - noun
· (Yiddish) a big shot who knows it and acts that way; a boastful immoderate person
2. knocker - noun
· a person who knocks (as seeking to gain admittance); "open the door and see who the knocker is"
3. knocker - noun
· one who disparages or belittles the worth of something
4. knocker - noun
· either of two soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular organs on the chest of a woman
5. knocker - noun
· a device (usually metal and ornamental) attached by a hinge to a door
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.