1. journal - noun
· a daily written record of (usually personal) experiences and observations
2. journal - noun
· a periodical dedicated to a particular subject; "he reads the medical journals"
3. journal - noun
· a ledger in which transactions have been recorded as they occurred
4. journal - noun
· a record book as a physical object
5. journal - noun
· the part of the axle contained by a bearing
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.