1. jog - noun
· a sharp change in direction; "there was a jog in the road"
2. jog - noun
· a slow pace of running
3. jog - noun
· a slight push or shake
4. jog - verb
· continue talking or writing in a desultory manner; "This novel rambles on and jogs"
5. jog - verb
· even up the edges of a stack of paper, in printing
6. jog - verb
· run for exercise; "jog along the canal"
7. jog - verb
· run at a moderately swift pace
8. jog - verb
· give a slight push to
9. jog - verb
· stimulate to remember; "jog my memory"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.