1. jet - noun
· an airplane powered by one or more jet engines
2. jet - noun
· the occurrence of a sudden discharge (as of liquid)
3. jet - noun
· a hard black form of lignite that takes a brilliant polish and is used in jewelry or ornamentation
4. jet - noun
· atmospheric discharges (lasting 10 msec) bursting from the tops of giant storm clouds in blue cones that widen as they flash upward
5. jet - noun
· street names for ketamine
6. jet - noun
· an artificially produced flow of water
7. jet - verb
· issue in a jet; come out in a jet; stream or spring forth; "Water jetted forth"; "flames were jetting out of the building"
8. jet - verb
· fly a jet plane
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.