1. jazz - noun
· empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk; "that's a lot of wind"; "don't give me any of that jazz"
2. jazz - noun
· a genre of popular music that originated in New Orleans around 1900 and developed through increasingly complex styles
3. jazz - noun
· a style of dance music popular in the 1920s; similar to New Orleans jazz but played by large bands
4. jazz - verb
· play something in the style of jazz
5. jazz - verb
· have sexual intercourse with; "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"; "Adam knew Eve"; "Were you ever intimate with this man?"
Synonym(s): sleep_together, roll_in_the_hay, love, make_out, make_love, sleep_with, get_laid, have_sex, know, do_it, be_intimate, have_intercourse, have_it_away, have_it_off, screw, fuck, eff, hump, lie_with, bed, have_a_go_at_it, bang, get_it_on, bonk
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.