1. jar - noun
· a vessel (usually cylindrical) with a wide mouth and without handles
2. jar - noun
· the quantity contained in a jar; "he drank a jar of beer"
3. jar - noun
· a sudden jarring impact; "the door closed with a jolt"; "all the jars and jolts were smoothed out by the shock absorbers"
4. jar - verb
· be incompatible; be or come into conflict; "These colors clash"
5. jar - verb
· move or cause to move with a sudden jerky motion
6. jar - verb
· shock physically; "Georgia was shaken up in the Tech game"
7. jar - verb
· affect in a disagreeable way; "This play jarred the audience"
8. jar - verb
· place in a cylindrical vessel; "jar the jam"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.