1. jab - noun
· a sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow); "he warned me with a jab with his finger"; "he made a thrusting motion with his fist"
2. jab - noun
· a quick short straight punch
3. jab - noun
· the act of touching someone suddenly with your finger or elbow; "she gave me a sharp dig in the ribs"
4. jab - verb
· poke or thrust abruptly; "he jabbed his finger into her ribs"
5. jab - verb
· strike or punch with quick and short blows
6. jab - verb
· stab or pierce; "he jabbed the piece of meat with his pocket knife"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.