1. issue - verb
· prepare and issue for public distribution or sale; "publish a magazine or newspaper"
2. issue - verb
· circulate or distribute or equip with; "issue a new uniform to the children"; "supply blankets for the beds"
3. issue - verb
· bring out an official document (such as a warrant)
4. issue - verb
· come out of; "Water issued from the hole in the wall"; "The words seemed to come out by themselves"
5. issue - verb
· make out and issue; "write out a check"; "cut a ticket"; "Please make the check out to me"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.