1. irons - noun
· metal shackles; for hands or legs
2. iron - noun
· a heavy ductile magnetic metallic element; is silver-white in pure form but readily rusts; used in construction and tools and armament; plays a role in the transport of oxygen by the blood
3. iron - noun
· a golf club that has a relatively narrow metal head
4. iron - noun
· implement used to brand live stock
5. iron - noun
· home appliance consisting of a flat metal base that is heated and used to smooth cloth
6. iron - verb
· press and smooth with a heated iron; "press your shirts"; "she stood there ironing"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.