1. invert - verb
· make an inversion (in a musical composition); "here the theme is inverted"
2. invert - verb
· reverse the position, order, relation, or condition of; "when forming a question, invert the subject and the verb"
3. invert - verb
· turn inside out or upside down
4. inverted - adjective
· being in such a position that top and bottom are reversed; "a quotation mark is sometimes called an inverted comma"; "an upside-down cake"
5. inverted - adjective
· (of a plant ovule) completely inverted; turned back 180 degrees on its stalk
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.